We are proud to name the Welland & District SPCA as our Canadian ResQpartner of the Month! With this recognition, the Welland & District SPCA will be the beneficiary of the July NexGard® check-in promotion and will receive up to 50 doses of NexGard® flea and tick control for their animals awaiting adoption.
The Welland & District SPCA’s mission is to encourage responsible animal ownership and care, and to provide leadership and guidance in the humane treatment and welfare of animals. The guiding principles for the organization are:
- To encourage responsible animal ownership and care, and to provide leadership and guidance in the humane treatment and welfare of all animals;
- To act to prevent cruelty, physical or mental pain or suffering to any animal;
- To encourage consideration, respect and compassion for all animals;
- To assist in the enforcement of all laws designed for the protection of animals and to secure by lawful means, the arrest, conviction and penalties for persons who abuse or neglect animals under such laws;
- To set high standards for improved animal care, welfare, protection and shelter;
- To educate the public on animal welfare issues and animal protection laws; and
- To advocate for function within the laws and in cooperation with government, industry and research representatives in improving conditions for all animals, maintaining a balanced sensitivity towards animal and human needs.
Acting based on these principles, the Welland & District SPCA facilitates hundreds of adoptions every year. Currently there are dozens of animals available for adoption and, if you’re ready to welcome a new furry face into your home, consider adopting one these babies:
For all the amazing work the Welland & District SPCA does, and continues to do, we are proud to announce them as our Canadian ResQpartner of the month.
With this recognition, the Welland & District SPCA will be the beneficiary of this month’s NexGard® check-in promotion. The dates of the promotion are July 1 – July 31, 2016. During the course of this promotion, for every person that uses the ResQwalk app to “check-in” to a Canadian veterinary clinic, Merial will provide one dose of NexGard® flea and tick control (up to a maximum of 50 doses) to the Welland & District SPCA. ResQwalk users are limited to one eligible check-in per month.
NexGard is a registered trademark of Merial.
*To partake in the promotion, you will need to download the most recent version of the ResQwalk app.*
Questions, comments, concerns – send us a message at email@example.com.
By Bailey Schroeder, ResQwalk Founder